It is with great regret that Benarty Events Group must confirm that Rockore 2020 has been cancelled due to the ongoing COVID19 pandemic situation.
Plans had been well underway but were interrupted as the pandemic developed BUT it is now clear that holding the event will not be possible. We understand many will be saddened by this news as much as our Group and many volunteers are.
However as always the health and safety of all Rockore friends, volunteers, contractors, artists and the local community comes first, and for this reason we have moved the date forward to 2021.
ALL purchased ticket holders will have the option to transfer your 2020 ticket to the 2021 event. But should you be unable to attend please be assured that a refund will be offered in full. More information below.
Saturday 21st August 2021 will be ROCKORE 2021 date.
For now. Stay safe!! Keep well!!🌈🌈
Look after each other and yourselves and we will see you all in 2021 for the party of all parties
Confirmed so far...
State of Emergency
More bands to be announced
Rockore is hosted by the Benarty Events Group at Lochore Meadows Country Park, Fife's "Jewel in the Crown". Gates open at 12 noon and close at 11pm. No food or drinks are allowed to be brought onto the venue. A full selection of beer, wine, spirits and soft drinks will be available on site along with a fantastic variety of great food and soft drinks from our catering partners. Enjoy!
Pizza Via - Artisan Wood Fired Pizza
Dinky Donuts - Mouthfuls of pure magic
The Codfather - Top Quality Fish and Chips
Licensed to Grill & Manhattan Grill serve a variety of festival favourites
Smart Slush - Ice cold refreshment in a variety of flavours
A look back at Rockore 2019
A look back at Rockore 2018
Aerial Site Plan of Rockore
Timings - Gates open at noon, first act on stage 12.30pm. Last act on stage 9.15pm. Finishes 11pm (times are all approximate).
Campervans: There is no official camping organised by Rockore, however please contact Lochore Meadows Country Park with any enquiries on availability. A new hardstanding with electrical hook-ups has been created for visiting motorhomes within easy walking distance from the Rockore arena.
Rockore is held within Fife’s ‘Jewel in the Crown’ that is Lochore Meadows Country Park, KY5 8BA the following information may assist with ways to travel
Rail: Lochgelly rail station is a 15 minutes walk to Lochore Meadows County Park. Train times can be found here:
Bus: Bus stops are located on the Main Street of Crosshill at the entrance to Lochore Meadows Country park. Bus times tables can be found here https://www.stagecoachbus.com/plan.a.journey
Car: Parking is available on site within Lochore Meadows Country Park , direction to these will be given on site from our event stewards. Please note the speed limit around any parking area is 5mph and must be observed, at all times.
Wheelchair carrying vehicles will have access to the Willie Clarke Centre car park. Drivers should make parking attendants aware of their requirements and they will be directed to the reserved area.
Getting dropped off / picked up: The ‘drop off’ point will be the car park at Lochore Meadows Golf Club & Pavillion. Please note cars should not park here as this is ‘drop off’ only area.
After the event the ‘pick up’ area will be to the front of the Willie Clarke Centre or park entrance on Main Road, Crosshill.
Taxis: Local taxi firms have been made aware of the event and a list of local taxi operators can be found below:
(Taxis can drop off and pick up from outside the Willie Clarke Centre.)
- Benarty Travel 07773 763 763 facebook.com/Benarty-Travel
- Saltire Taxi Services 01592 860808 facebook.com/saltirets/
- Gees Travel 07977 008296 facebook.com/pages/Gees-Travel
- Mitchell's Taxi 07834 765840 facebook.com/Mitchells-Taxi
- Carden Cabs 01592 722222 facebook.com/cardencabs
- Con's Cab 07399 191704 facebook.com/localreliabletaxi
- Cowdenbeath Taxi Services 01383 513333 facebook.com/Cowdenbeathtaxis/
- Smart Travel 01383 611231 facebook.com/smarttravel
To ensure you all get home safely, please be patient and careful when leaving the site.
Please note Rockore takes place on a grass field area with a slight incline towards the Park Centre. Therefore, this site may not be suitable for all types of buggy/pram or wheelchairs but our stewards will assist where possible. Disabled toilets are located front of the arena right hand side of stage.
Camping chairs are permitted into the arena, but must be positioned behind the chair free area. Please adhere to this request and allow the dancers to ‘dance as though no one is watching’. Could we also ask you to ensure all chairs are taken home with you at the end of the event.
Rockore are working in partnership with Police Scotland and Forth Crossing Security and are obliged to pass on the following information.
- In line with other music festivals there will be a police presence throughout the day at Rockore.
- All customers and belongings may be subjected to searches.
- Please only bring essentials to the event arena
- No food or drink can be brought into the event.
- Those caught in possession of any restricted item will have the item confiscated and may be refused entry.
- In addition we would ask you to consider fellow revellers; more bags mean more searches meaning larger queues.
- Small camping chairs will be allowed in, however they will not be allowed to be positioned in the area directly in front of stage as marked.
- Please do not leave items unattended at any time and you see anything suspicious, please alert a member of security or police.
- Your safety is paramount to the success of Rockore. We want you to have a great time and we appreciate your cooperation.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry to Rockore will only be permitted on production of a valid ticket or e-ticket. Proof of age may be requested for concession tickets.
- Children (under 16) must be accompanied by an adult.
- Event Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission to ticket holders who arrive at the event drunk or who are behaving disorderly.
- Ticket holders behaving in an anti-social manner will be asked to leave the site.
- Only food or drink purchased on site will be allowed to be consumed at the event.
- No food or drink can be brought on to the site and this will be enforced by searches at the entry point.
- We will operate a strict Challenge 25 policy at the bar areas.
- No pop-up tents or gazebos of any kind
- Strictly NO glass anywhere on site.
- No pets permitted on site.
- No refunds except in the event of a cancellation.
- Tickets can be resold but not for more than the face value.
- Rockore are unable to accept liability for personal damage, losses or injuries sustained at this event including damage and losses to property and motor vehicles if the cause is due to negligence of the ticket holder or unforeseeable actions of other patrons.
- As a condition of sale, ticket holders consent to being filmed and / or photographed at the event.
- Please use the litter bins provided and help keep the site and surrounding areas tidy.
- Please be aware of ALL exit points and follow directions given by stewards and event staff.